Terms and Conditions
- SIGNEDUP is wholly owned and administered by PDMS Limited (PDMS) (https://www.pdms.com).
- references to SIGNEDUP or PDMS shall, where relevant, be deemed to be references to both;
- PDMS reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- PDMS will endeavour to notify registered users of any significant changes to these terms and conditions.
- users should review the terms and conditions regularly to ensure that they are familiar with the latest version.
- All persons who view SIGNEDUP will be considered a user of SIGNEDUP. A user will become a registered user of SIGNEDUP when they register with SIGNEDUP.
- Accessing any part of SIGNEDUP constitutes the user’s acceptance of these terms as applicable to non-registered users.
- In order to register for SIGNEDUP the user must acceptance these Terms and Conditions.
- Registration on SIGNEDUP is open to persons over the age of 13.
- SIGNEDUP is maintained for your personal use and viewing only (including use at work).
- Users must not use SIGNEDUP for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, users must not use the site in a manner which would infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. This includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may cause offence, distress, annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or harassment to any person or disrupt the normal flow of service provided by the site.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- All content included in the site, is the property of PDMS, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. Content includes but is not restricted to, text, graphics, images, video, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information that appears on or forms part of this site. By continuing to use this site you acknowledge that such content is protected by the intellectual property rights of the owner.
- Users may view and download copies of the content displayed on the website for personal use only (including use at work); provided all copyright and other propriety notices are maintained and all confidentiality obligations are complied with. You must not permanently store or copy the content for commercial gain.
- Nothing in this terms and conditions should be construed as granting any licence to reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the content of this site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- The permission to reproduce our protected material does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
- SIGNEDUP may include links to external sites. PDMS is not responsible for the content, availability or quality of material contained on external sites.
- Members are responsible for complying with the terms and conditions of use of any external sites that they access via SIGNEDUP.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
- SIGNEDUP will take reasonable measures to ensure that any information provided is correct but cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any errors or omissions therein. No warranty is provided for the fitness for purpose of the data or the accuracy or quality of the information.
- Any online service provided by SIGNEDUP is provided ‘as is’ and on an ‘as available basis’. No warranty is provided that the service will be free from defects or faults.
- SIGNEDUP accept no liability for any disruption or unavailability of the site.
- SIGNEDUP reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the system (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Users agree that SIGNEDUP, shall not be liable to the user or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of this system.
Use of Information
These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Isle of Man. Any dispute arising under these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Isle of Man.